Bacon ipsum dolor amet alcatra brisket salami landjaeger, picanha chislic jowl ham hock shoulder leberkas corned beef frankfurter. Alcatra frankfurter short loin swine ham.
Academic Checkpoints Protocol
Doner burgdoggen ham hock shank bresaola venison kevin rump meatloaf leberkas hamburger tenderloin capicola. Chislic ribeye buffalo, capicola burgdoggen landjaeger pork belly pastrami tenderloin.
Frequently asked questions
School Advisory Council
Local School Councils (LSC) were established as a result of Georgia's A+ Education Reform Act of 2000. This legislation required that all schools in Georgia establish Local Councils by October 1, 2003. The purpose of the LSC is to bring communities and schools closer together in a spirit of cooperation to solve difficult educational problems, improve academic achievement, provide support for teachers and administrators, and bring parents into the school-based decision-making process.
All members of the School Council must:
- Maintain a school-wide perspective on issues.
- Regularly participate in council meetings.
- Participate in information and training programs.
- Act as a link between the school council and the community.
- Encourage the participation of parents and others within the school community, and
- Work to improve student achievement and performance.